Educational opportunities of the highest quality
Mount Clear College is nestled into an idyllic bush setting on the edge of the Woowookarung Regional Park, 6 kilometres from the centre of Ballarat.
Our College is a Year 7 to 12 co-educational College and we are renowned for, and proud of, our ability to maintain the friendly, caring approach of a small school, despite our student numbers being over 1000.
The essence of the College’s philosophy is to provide educational opportunities of the highest quality, where each student is challenged to reach their full potential. College resources include a highly experienced and dedicated staff who promote quality teaching and learning within a secure safe learning community. We are proud of being identified as an AVID (Achievement via Individual Determination) school. Adopting AVID’s WICOR learning and teaching and framework has allowed us to achieve and consolidate the great work already occurring in our classrooms in a more consistent manner across the College.
Current Positions Vacant
1327140 - School Administration
Job ID – 1327140
Role Type – General Admin
Full/Part Time – Full-Time
Ongoing/Fixed Term – Fixed Term
Classification – Ed Support Level 1-Range 2
Apply By – 26/01/2023
Hours – 38.00
Contact Name – Julie Dodgshun
Phone – 0439 617 824
Support the delivery of administrative services within the school.
- In consultation with the Business Manager and Administration staff, determine and manage work priorities within the school office.
- Support the development and implementation of strategies to ensure effective administration procedures.
- Support the maintenance of the school’s records system, including computerised student, staff and school records.
- Coordinate the implementation of requisitioning, purchasing and issuing procedures.
- Support Administration staff with client reception.
- Support staff in First Aid from time to time
Who May Apply
- Individuals with the aptitude, experience and/or qualifications to fulfill the specific requirements of the position.