Fees & Payments
Mount Clear College is looking forward to another great year of teaching and learning next year, and would like to advise you of Mount Clear College’s voluntary financial contributions for 2023.
Schools provide students with free instruction to fulfil the standard Victorian curriculum and we want to assure you that all contributions are voluntary. However, the ongoing support of our families ensures that our school can offer the best possible education and support for our students. This makes a huge difference to our school and the programs we can offer.
Within our school this support has allowed us to provide the following:
- Resource booklets which are relevant and tailored to individual student curriculum needs.
- Onsite ICT support with regular visiting maintenance technician and the availability of ‘hotswap’ devices where required
- Subsidised Instrumental Music lessons with qualified and experienced teachers
- Whole school bus travel to sporting events
- Subsidised celebrations and events for students and families conducted at the College
- Access to the Compass Portal which connects you to your child’s learning and to staff at the College
- AVID – Advancement by Individual Determination – a customised whole learning framework for students
- Access to the expertise of our student welfare team in the SHAAC
- Leadership and personal development opportunities
DET Fees and Payments Policy